Live Training: Networking the Canadian Way
Time & Location
About the Event
Register here: https://register.isempower.com/networkingtrainingNetworking is something we have to learn to do it well...
People say “networking is a North American thing”. Schools don’t teach you how to network and strategically build relationships that will help you in your future career, we will!
- Do you feel behind in your job search because you don’t know the right people?
- Do you find it awkward every time you network with someone?
- Are you someone who reaches out to many people but doesn’t really hear back?
- Are you someone who is good at reaching out but never landed a job from those connections?
As international students, many of us are not familiar with the concept of “networking”, “coffee chat”, or “informational interview”. Asking someone out for a coffee date is totally weird in many countries!
There is so much to learn about networking the smart and strategic way BUT most international students we work with DO IT WRONG!
In this live masterclass, we will be teaching you step-by-step how to proactively network in order to get a referral, get in touch with hiring managers & recruiters, and land your dream job! Most importantly, you will walk away with a list of things you SHOULDN’T do when building your network! A rookie mistake can cost you your career!
- Rookie mistakes MOST international students make early on in their career
- Things international students should not do when networking & building connection
- Canadian best practice in networking, building your network from the grounds up
- Job-specific & industry-specific networking strategy
This is not a webinar, it is a live training in which you will get to practice and walk away with actionable plans. And the best part is, it’s ENTIRELY FREE!